Academic Facts about Cuttington:
- Cuttington University offers 13 degrees and 8 certificates in its undergraduate programs.
- The Graduate School comprises four departments that offer Master's Degrees in Theology, Nursing, Education and Business Administration.
- The Institute for Peace and Conflict Resolution
- The Research and Development Institution.
- The Institute for Professional Development.
- The Service Learning Institute.
- The Cuttington University Junior College in Kakata, Margibi County.
This Junior College offer's Associate of Applied Science degrees in General Studies leading to a Bachelor degree in various academic disciplines.
Cuttington University confers five undergraduate degrees:
- Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S)
- Associate of Science in General Studies (A.S)
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N)
Cuttington University also offers graduate degrees at the Master's level in the following areas:
- Educational Administration
- Educational Planning
- Administration and Supervision
- Curriculum Studies
- Public Administration
- Nursing Administration
- Public Health
Degrees conferred at the master's level are the following:
- Master of Education (M.E.D)
- Master of Philosophy (M/Phil)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- Master of Arts (M.A.)
- Master of Business Administration (M.B.A)
- Master of Public Health (M.P.H.)
- Master of Public Administration (M.P.A)
- Master of Theology (M.Th.)
Cuttington University has a tract record for maintaining a high academic standard and possessing the ability and capability to effectively and efficiently manage the general affairs of the institution and we must at all cost continue to adhere to this principle by doing the following:
- Properly placing employees in positions that will bring development, recognition and credibility to the institution;
- Encouraging employees to be efficient and productive by challenging their output capacity;
- Operating the University on a broad spectrum by developing the educational programs in depth and scope with the objective of attracting more students and simultaneously meeting the manpower development needs of the nation; and
- Developing, promoting, and implementing essential and relevant programs that will generate revenue for the institution.
Cuttington University has six colleges:
- College of Natural Sciences
- College of Health Sciences
- College of Education
- College of Theology
- College of Agriculture and Integrated Rural Development
- College of Business, Humanities and Social Sciences
Cuttington University since its establishment continues to have:
- Great Academic Programs
- Excellent Learning Environment
- Fair and honest instructors
- Excellent Library
- Affordable tuition payment plan
- Great sports programs
- World renowned choir
- Viable and rewarding Outreach Programs and
- A developing and promising dance orchestra with high potentials